We have space for 37 residents. Each resident has his own room and they have shared toilet and shower facilities. We also have learning, TV and dining rooms. Our canine residents are allowed to stay in their owners’ rooms!
This is a block of 18 self-contained apartments next to the hostel. Our residents have a history of homelessness or have experienced difficulty in maintaining independent tenancies. Hostel staff visit and complete 24hr security checks, and referrals and visits from other agencies are welcomed. We have strong links with other organisations aiming to assist the homeless, both locally and nationally.
Committed to providing:
- Good quality, 24 hour, direct access accommodation for homeless men over 25 years of age.
- A safe and secure environment where we can offer a service which meets the immediate welfare needs of our residents
- A signposting service to agencies appropriate to each resident’s individual needs
- Encouragement in obtaining and then retaining move-on accommodation
- A range of welfare services and advice to the homeless in Birmingham
St. Anne’s operates an equal opportunities policy that puts the highest value on respecting the rights, dignity and privacy of all.
Our main source of income is housing benefit. We also receive support from various charities and trusts.
To find out more about St Anne’s and the past year please read our Annual report 2017. You can find St Anne Privacy Notice Here